Factory IMEI unlockiPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, 4 and 3GS from AT&T – USA, TELUS/ROGERS/FIDO– CANADA (In-Contract iPhone’s too).
If you are looking to have your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4s, 4 unlocked for life, what you need is a "Permanent Factory Unlock solution". After doing our due diligence, a site that we have found to be reliable and trustworthy ishttp://www.officialunlocks.com .We can confirm that their unlocks are NOT done by calling customer service of a specific network as they actually have their direct servers linked with the Network / Apple. Because of this “direct setup”, they can Factory Unlock your iPhone even if it's still under contract! We have also crosschecked with a few other forum members on their authenticity and they have been highly recommended. Along with AT&T iPhone’s, they can also Factory Unlock iPhones from TELUS, KOODO, ROGERS, FIDO –Canada and a bunch of other European networks such as O2, Tesco, Vodafone, Orange, 3 – United Kingdom.
After getting your iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Factory unlocked through them, you will be able to use any carrier, any plan, in any country. Their unlocking process is 100% genuine plus you’ll be able to upgrade to any future firmware without fear/risk of getting locked again. They support all firmware and baseband including iOS7. Please note that this is not a cheap Temporary Software Unlock or a Gevey SIM / Hardware Mod For any queries you can get in touch with them through their twitter handle @Officialunlocks or Facebook Page.
For added assurance, they accept payments through PayPal and most major Credit Cards.
How to place your order:1. Launch the OfficialUnlocks.com portal.
2. Click on “Proceed as Guest” OR “Signup” on the top right section of the
3. Once logged in, Type your 15 Digit IMEI number (Type *#06# on youriPhone keypad to find it).
4. Choose the appropriate unlock option from the drop down menu (AT&T USA, TELUS CANADA, etc.).
5. Select the Brand as Apple, and then your iPhone model (iPhone 5s, 5c, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS).
6. Fill out the rest of the form.
7. Proceed to payment and that’s it.